Charity of the Month
A portion of every new vehicle sale is put directly back into the local community through a monthly charity donation. Every month we will donate $2000… any additional money we raise through our new vehicle sales will be donated during the holiday season when charities need it the most.
HOW IT WORKS:
This year we are asking for your help to partner with 12+ organizations. Each month you can help us select a worthy charity in our community and we will donate $2,000.00.
HOW CAN I HELP:
Please take a moment and vote for your favorite organization and please help by nominating one for next month. Each organization can win once per year but can be nominated multiple months before winning. Be sure to let the organization know you nominated them and share this page on social media.
Here are the winning nominations for March 2019
Established in 1978, Daybreak Youth Services is a non-profit provider of adolescent addiction and mental health treatment services in Washington state. With residential Inpatient programs in Brush Prairie and Spokane, they provide safe and secure environments where teens ages 12-18 can commit to their recovery while engaging in school and recreation. Additionally, they offer Outpatient counseling as well as short-term crisis stabilization services (known as Evaluation & Treatment or “E&T”). https://daybreakyouthservices.org (Vote Below)
When a child is diagnosed, the family is diagnosed. The mission of the Anna Schindler Foundation is to support families fighting childhood cancer in the Inland Northwest and raise awareness of this disease. We assist every family that has a child diagnosed in the area. Each family receives meal cards while an in-patient at the hospital. We endeavor to defray travel, grocery, medical, living and even burial expenses that are incurred because of a sick child. Our goal is to lighten the load for every childhood cancer family. http://annaschindlerfoundation.org/ (Vote Below)
Team Hoyt Coeur d’Alene‘s goal is to reach out to anyone with a disability and their families and encourage them to come out and run with them! They’ll help you get started together or they’ll pair a rider athlete with a volunteer runner athlete and get you out and running. https://www.teamhoytcda.com (Vote Below)
Help us decide. Who is your favorite?
- Team Hoyt Coeur d’Alene 46%, 366 votes366 votes 46%46% of all votes
- Daybreak Youth Services 31%, 250 votes250 votes 31%31% of all votes
- Anna Schindler Foundation 23%, 183 votes183 votes 23%23% of all votes
Please nominate a worthy charity for next month.
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace* 39%, 343 votes343 votes 39%39% of all votes
- Embrace Washington* 18%, 157 votes157 votes 18%18% of all votes
- Team Hoyte Coeur d’Alene* 15%, 127 votes127 votes 15%15% of all votes
- Anna Schindler Foundation* 9%, 82 votes82 votes 9%9% of all votes
- Daybreak youth services* 8%, 68 votes68 votes 8%8% of all votes
- North Idaho CASA 4%, 34 votes34 votes 4%4% of all votes
- Spokane humane society* 2%, 14 votes14 votes 2%2% of all votes
- Embrace Equine Ministry* 1%, 9 votes9 votes 1%1% of all votes
- American Childhood Cancer Organization Inland Northwest 1%, 8 votes8 votes 1%1% of all votes
- Volunteers of America Spokane and Northern Idaho* 1%, 5 votes5 votes 1%1% of all votes
- Idaho Youth Ranch* 1%, 5 votes5 votes 1%1% of all votes
- Ds Connections Nw 0%, 4 votes4 votes0% of all votes
- Inland Northwest Honor Flight* 0%, 3 votes3 votes0% of all votes
- Communities in Schools* 0%, 3 votes3 votes0% of all votes
- Project Beauty Share* 0%, 3 votes3 votes0% of all votes
- Evening of Hope Community Cancer Warriors* 0%, 2 votes2 votes0% of all votes
- Peak 7 Adventures* 0%, 2 votes2 votes0% of all votes
- Wreath's Across America: Ride to Remember* 0%, 1 vote1 vote0% of all votes
- Serve Spokane* 0%, 1 vote1 vote0% of all votes
- Mission Community Outreach Center* 0%, 1 vote1 vote0% of all votes
- North Idaho Family Group* 0%, 1 vote1 vote0% of all votes
- Create Your Statement: Combat Dating Abuse* 0%, 1 vote1 vote0% of all votes
- Blessings Under the Bridge* 0%, 1 vote1 vote0% of all votes
PREVIOUS CHARITY OF THE MONTH WINNERS
All Heart Infusion is a nonprofit nursing organization located in Spokane, WA. Founded in September of 2017 in response to the immediate need in our community for expert home infusion nursing. All Heart Infusion provides care to all those in need regardless of their ability to pay.
Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
While they are a new organization, their nurses have over 100 years of combined experience in infusion nursing and over 80 years of combined experience in pediatric nursing. Infusion nursing is a specialty and deals specifically with intravenous care. In many cases their patients have some form of a central line, allowing direct access to their heart, while also requiring a great deal of care to ensure the line stays clear of infection. These techniques are then shared with caregivers, whether that be a mom, dad, loved one or the patient themselves. Their nurses travel up to 200 miles outside of Spokane and into Idaho to visit their patients, often times once a week.
Charity Care Program
It is through their Charity Care program that they fulfill their mission. Through this program, they are able to provide the highest quality of care free of charge to patients who are uninsured, underinsured, or have no coverage for our care with the many of them falling below the federal poverty level. In 2018 their nurses provided more than $120,000 of charity care to the people of the Inland Northwest.
All Heart Infusion is always in need of Volunteers if you are interested in jumping on board visit our website, then fill out our volunteer application.
“We lead with our hearts, we care with our hearts – because we are All Heart Infusion!”
Hospice of North Idaho has the area’s only pre-hospice Palliative Care Program. Families who started our services earlier in their journey said they felt more prepared, that they had time to say goodbye, and that their loved one was at ease.
IN-HOME, HOSPICE CARE – Wherever You Call “Home”
Develop a unique plan for meeting personal goals and wishes. Whether in a residence or a skilled nursing facility, our staff offers holistic support for patients, families, and caregivers along the journey. Choose from any of our specialty-care and volunteer services.
Receive pre-hospice, palliative care in-home or the place you call home while maintaining your choice of a health care team and medical treatments.
Built in 2011, the Schneidmiller House began from the community’s vision. North Idaho needed a place of comfort care when with 24-hour nursing support is needed, and where families experience a peaceful home-like setting as an alternative to a hospital setting.
RESPITE CARE – AT THE SCHNEIDMILLER HOUSE
Family caregivers find added support for their efforts with respite care. Ask your Hospice Nurse about getting expert nursing care for your loved one for up to 5-days per month at the Schneidmiller House.
Supportive Care includes social work, counseling, grief and loss, spiritual care and volunteer support.